VISION & MISSION
Our vision is to influence our society in a holistic manner through God’s Word, by the power of the Holy Spirit, for the betterment of people and for the glory of God.
To fulfil this vision, the Full Gospel Bible College seeks to, by the power of the Holy Spirit, systematically train called men and women so that.
- They are spiritually transformed to be more like Christ.
- They are renewed in their minds according to the wisdom of God’s word.
- They receive a good biblical foundation upon which to develop their practical ministry skills.
ABOUT THE 100% ONLINE COLLEGE
In an effort to “go where the people are,” the FGBC has begun to offer 100% Online Programs for those who need proper Bible College training but who are unable to study in-person at our Chennai campus. The entire program is designed in such a way that a person with minimal resources can benefit from high quality training in bible and theology without ever stepping foot on our campus.
For example, with just a good smartphone and decent internet, students will be able to listen to all the lectures and submit all the assignments required for graduation (no computer is required!).
FULL-TIME (or) PART-TIME
JOIN FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME:
A total of 20 subjects is required to complete the diploma. Join Full-time or Part-time and complete the diploma.
Full-time students are required to take 5 subjects per term. They can complete the diploma in 2 years (4 terms, 5 subjects per term)
Part-time students are required to take a minimum of 2 subjects per term. They can complete the diploma at their own pace.
(DOWNLOAD BROCHURE ABOVE FOR MORE DETAILS ABOUT THE SUBJECTS)
ENGLISH & தமிழ் MEDIUM
To equip Tamil-speaking students we offer தமிழ் (Tamil) medium of education. You will be selecting ONE of the options during the time of application.
PLEASE NOTE: The medium of Instruction of the languages Tamil or English cannot be changed after the admission process completed you will have access only for the selected language [English or Tamil] throughout the course of your studies [Diploma or Degree] for Lectures, Notes, Assignments/Exams and everything related to the Diploma will be in the chosen language [Tamil or English].
தமிழில் கற்க விரும்புவோருக்காக தமிழ் வழியாகவும் இந்த D.Th. கல்வியை வழங்குகின்றோம்.
ஒரு முக்கிய குறிப்பு: விண்ணப்பத்தின் போது நீங்கள் தேர்வு செய்யும் மொழி தான் (ஆங்கிலம்/தமிழ்) உங்களுடைய டிப்ளமோ படிப்பு முழுவதற்குமான கல்வி மொழியாக இருக்கும்.
நீங்கள் ஒரே ஒரு மொழியில் (ஆங்கிலம் அல்லது தமிழ்) மட்டும் தான் கற்க முடியுமே ஒழிய, இரண்டு மொழியிலும் கற்க முடியாது. விரிவுரைகள், கேள்வி-பதில்கள்/தேர்வுகள் மற்றும் உங்களுடைய டிப்ளமோ படிப்போடு சம்பந்தப்பட்ட எல்லாமே நீங்கள் தேர்வு செய்த மொழியில் தான் இருக்கும்.
Sam P. Chelladurai is the Chairman of the Full Gospel Bible College, and also serves as a member of the faculty. Under his leadership as Chairman for over 30 years, Our College has successfully trained numerous ministers from India and other countries to be Pastors and Evangelists. He is also the Senior Pastor of Apostolic Fellowship Tabernacle (AFT) in Chennai, India, which is one of the largest churches in the country.
The Word of God is at the centre of Pastor Sam’s ministry, and he is well known as a Bible teacher who teaches God’s word with in-depth revelation and a passion to transform the lives of people.
Over the last 35 years as a preacher of the Gospel, Pastor Sam’s teachings have impacted millions of people around the world.
Jeevan Chelladurai is the Principal of the Full Gospel Bible College.
He is the Executive Pastor and the Head of Operations at AFT Church – Apostolic Fellowship Tabernacle, Chennai. He spearheads the teaching ministry, Bible college, music ministry, media ministry, online church ministry, kids ministry, and various seminars & events related to the AFT Church.
He is a meticulous & systematic teacher of the Bible. Since his graduation from Wheaton College in 2012, he has been serving as a faculty member of the Full Gospel Bible College equipping 100s of students for ministry.
(20 SUBJECTS REQUIRED TO QUALIFY FOR GRADUATION PROGRAM)
COURSE / SUBJECT LIST MAY BE REVISED IN THE FUTURE
BRANCH 1: BIBLICAL STUDIES (5 SUBJECTS)
- Introduction to the Bible
- OT Survey (Broad Overview of all OT Books)
- NT Survey (Broad Overview of all NT Books)
- Principles of Biblical Interpretation
- Applied Biblical Interpretation
BRANCH 2: THEOLOGY (4 SUBJECTS)
- Introduction to Biblical Theology
- Essential Christian Doctrines (Systematic Theology)
- A Detailed Exploration of a select Theme / Doctrine
- Christian Apologetics
BRANCH 3: HISTORY (3 SUBJECTS)
- Church History I (Early Church to Middle Ages)
- Church History II (Reformation to Modern)
- Indian Church History
BRANCH 4: ESSENTIAL TRUTHS FOR VICTORIOUS CHRISTIAN LIVING (4 SUBJECTS WILL BE COVERED)
- Principles of Faith
- “In Christ” Realities
- Healing & Prosperity
- Authority of the Believer
- Renewing of the Mind
- The Present Day Ministry of Jesus Christ
- The Favour of God
BRANCH 5: CHRISTIAN GROWTH & MINISTRY SKILLS
- Spiritual Formation
- Introduction to Preaching
- Evangelism Today
- Pastoral Ministry & Counselling
In order to graduate, a student must successfully complete all 20 subjects with a passing grade.
- Full time students can graduate in 2 years (4 terms, 5 subjects each term).
- Part time students can complete at their own pace. However, part time students should complete the entire diploma within a maximum of 5 years (10 terms, 2 subjects per term).
- Apart from being committed Christian believers, applicants should also be eager to gain a better understanding of God’s word with the goal of serving in some capacity as a layperson or full-time in Christian ministry.
- Educational Qualification: 12th Std. or equivalent
HOW TO APPLY?
- Fill the application form online
- Attach required documents
*Fees subject to change annually*
The fee for each subject is Rs. 1000
SELECTED NUMBER OF SUBJECTS PER TERM
NOTIFICATION OF ACCEPTANCE
After all necessary documents are submitted online, the admission office will review the student’s application and respond via email within 1-2 weeks after receipt of all documents. If the student’s application and credentials are satisfactory, then “Notification of Acceptance” will be sent in writing via email to the student. Once the student is accepted, then they will be required to pay the fees online.
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What are the subjects for Term 1?
1. Introduction to the Bible
2. Introduction to Biblical Theology
3. Church History 1 (Early church to middle ages)
4. Principles of Faith
5. Spiritual Formation
Question 2: When will the lessons be made available for each day's class?
The video lessons for each day’s class will be available by 1:00 am (IST, India time) of that day.
Question 3: Is this course based on Zoom call?
No. The online course will have material (videos and assignments) uploaded into our college website. You will be given access to the website as a student to learn at your own convenience. This is not a LIVE zoom class-based course.
Question 4: Will there be a refund of the fee?
No. There will be no refunds of fees once paid. If you have further questions, please email email@example.com
Question 5: Will everyone get a D.Th. certificate?
No. There are minimum criteria’s to be met for getting a D.Th. certificate, please download the BROCHURE from this webpage (above for more details) or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 96772 53290 & 90803 03542.
Question 6: Once a student enroll for the course, how long He / She can access to the teaching videos and online resources?
We would like our students to have access to all the teaching material for a longer period of time. So that they can review, refer and use it for their ministry
– Full time students will have access to their subjects for 5 years from the commencement date
– Part time students will have access to their subjects for 7 years from the commencement date